RATE AND CLASSIFICATION
- Review your industry classification, discounts and surcharges, and pricing options – to ensure you are being compared appropriately and fairly to competitors in your industry.
- Negotiate structural changes in WCB classification systems where your industry is no longer accurate or relevant to the way you and your colleagues operate.
- Negotiate a different industry assignment if your own operations have changed and no longer fit your classification.
- Review payroll information and/or respond to WCB Premium Audits, to ensure your premiums are accurate and fair, and request adjustments and premium refunds where appropriate.
- Review new and existing policies in your various operating jurisdictions, and negotiate and/or apply for new experience rating initiatives and pricing options with the applicable Boards.
- Present arguments and appeal penalties and interest charges for underpayments, late payroll or claims reporting, and other audit and assessment matters.
WE SERVE ALL PROVINCES AND TERRITORIES
We offer the best rates. We stand behind this promise.